The Angel of Death

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Angel of Death

Post  Vasilisa on Tue May 05, 2015 8:15 am

Josef Mengele was born on March 16th, 1991. He was the oldest of his three brothers and studied medicine in Germany. In 1937 he joined the Nazis party and went to fight agains Russia, although not long afterwards he was sent back because he was wounded and unfit for fighting. So he volunteered to go to concentration camp and then was when he got his nickname "Angel of Death".

He didn't have a heart. In the camps he was in charge of the gas chambers. When someone had lice in one of the houses he solved the problem by killing everyone in the house. For all the new arriving kids, he drew a line of 150 cm and the kids that didn't reached it were sent to the gas chambers.
Another example would be when a mother and a 13 year old daughter were about to get separated, the mom started to fight saying that she doesn't want to get separated. Mengele shot both of them on the spot and killed all of the supposed working people that were with them on the train.

However, the worst part was the experiments that he did on kids.  Once he found 14 twins and killed them with an injection, and then directed every part of them. He sawed two twins together to get Siamese twins, but they died afterwards from the vein infection in their arms. He injected different chemicals into the eyes of kids trying to change their eye color.

This man was mentally insane. I don't know what psychological disorder he had. It really sad how these kids had to deal with all of that.

Vasilisa
Graduate
Graduate

Student Rating : 17

Back to top Go down

Re: The Angel of Death

Post  Mira W. on Tue May 05, 2015 12:16 pm

I honestly have no words to describe how horrified I am right now. Shocked Injections into their eyes? And sewing children together? Who does that? I am certain he had a mental disorder. Nevertheless, this is a twisted yet fascinating topic. Keep up the good work!
Mira W.
Research Assistant
Research Assistant

Student Rating : 10

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum