History of Ancient Rome

View previous topic View next topic Go down

History of Ancient Rome

Post  dashas on Thu Mar 26, 2015 2:59 pm

Between 1500 and 1000 BC groups of Indo-European peoples move into Italy. Etruscans, Latins, and Greeks were the three main groups that made up the population of the Italian peninsula. The Etruscans lives in the Northern part, Latins originated on the 7hills (Where Rome was built),Greeks lived in the South and on about a half of island of Sicily. All those nations living close to each other led to a cultural diffusion.

dashas
Research Assistant
Research Assistant

Student Rating : 1

Back to top Go down

Re: History of Ancient Rome

Post  isaacbueno.4 on Sat Mar 28, 2015 7:33 pm

Dasha what you wrote about ancient Rome was really interesting. What I really enjoy was that you mention that there were three different groups who lived in Italy who were the Latins, Etruscans, and Greeks. Another thing is that you also mention about how the Latins came to Italy because they used the land for giving food for their sheep’s. At last what was really good that you mention was that with all those three groups together it made a cultural diffusion. Very Happy

isaacbueno.4
Research Assistant
Research Assistant

Student Rating : 2

Back to top Go down

Post  marcosloinaz on Wed Apr 08, 2015 2:14 am

Wow good job dasha I didn't know that it was so long ago. I thought it was about 500 BC not 1500! This was very interesting and informative good job.

marcosloinaz
Apprentice
Apprentice

Student Rating : 0

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum