Confucianism

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Confucianism

Post  Alianny on Tue Mar 17, 2015 8:10 pm

Confucianism is a type of philosophy used in China and it was invented by Confucius who believed that a society could become perfect, if the people who lived in it exhibited "beautiful conduct." Confucius had a government job which he gave up his to devote his life to teaching people how to behave. You can study the philosophy of confucianism while also practicing buddhism. Confucianism is one of the most popular philosophies used in china. Many people study this philosophy.

Alianny
Research Assistant
Research Assistant

Student Rating : 3

Back to top Go down

Re: Confucianism

Post  isaacbueno.4 on Sun Mar 22, 2015 9:26 pm

Alianny what you wrote about Confucianism is really descriptive. Something that I didn't remember was that it was invented by Confucius who he believes the government could be perfect if it had a beautiful conduct. Another thing that I did remember and that you mentioned it was how you practice Buddhism at the same time as Confucianism. Still what you had done is really good which helped me remember some important facts of this philosophy. Very Happy

isaacbueno.4
Research Assistant
Research Assistant

Student Rating : 2

Back to top Go down

Post  Ophirkes on Mon Mar 23, 2015 7:36 pm

Great job, Alianny! Only one not pleasant thing, remember to capitalize your proper adjectives! Anyways, great work, you said some very true facts. Confucus wanted to invent the perfect society. He dedicated his life to this; he was probably aiming for a utopian society. This philosophy is very, very important to the Chinese and their culture.

Ophirkes
Research Assistant
Research Assistant

Student Rating : 2

Back to top Go down

Post  rosim. on Mon Apr 06, 2015 3:50 pm

Good job Alianny!!!
I really liked the information you said it is very interesting topic Good Work!!
Dis you know that it was compatible with other religious, could practice Buddhism and Confucianism.

rosim.
Apprentice
Apprentice

Student Rating : 0

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum