The Guillotine that killed the King is now for sale!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Guillotine that killed the King is now for sale!

Post  Sarah Marti Roy on Tue Feb 17, 2015 11:17 am

The guillotine used to behead King Louis XVI is now for sale! The one guillotine that saved France from total destruction, the one that demolished the monarchy for good! The guillotine was invented to stop inhumane tortures, it was created to stop the involvement of pain to death. Which encouraged the viewing of these murders, by not only adults, but by the whole family. An educational exhibit available for anyone to watch and cheer. The guillotine was the symbol of the bloody French Revolution, which around 100,000 people were beheaded.

Kids use these miniature guillotines at home to behead dolls or anything that they can cut in two. Buy your kid an amazing guillotine and show them how such an invention could stop Paris from tumbling down to pieces. Show your relatives, your friends and your family. Be proud of having such an amazing instrument as itself. The guillotines perfect details like the blade falling at 89 in (266 cm), which can cut a neck in 0.005 seconds.

A normal guillotine would cost 960 francs, but this extravagant beauty will be sold for 1,500 francs. An excellent price for the job that this masterpiece has achieved, the national razor. For more detailed information, please mail to the address below with you name and your location.
Madame Duval
27 RUE PASTEUR
14390 CABOURG
FRANCE

Sarah Marti Roy
Research Assistant
Research Assistant

Student Rating : 19

Back to top Go down

Re: The Guillotine that killed the King is now for sale!

Post  Mira W. on Sun Feb 22, 2015 2:49 pm

That is such a great post! It made me laugh, though I was horrified at the same time. I love your creativity, even though the topic was ... very disturbing. Honestly, how could France's population get so far that they would believe letting their children cut off dolls' heads with mini guillotines be educational?! It is very sad.
Mira W.
Research Assistant
Research Assistant

Student Rating : 10

Back to top Go down

Cool

Post  Joshua T on Fri Feb 27, 2015 8:17 pm

Can I buy it? The guillotine was a killing machine. It was responsible for the death of tens of thousands of people in frane during the revolution.

Joshua T
Graduate
Graduate

Student Rating : 27

Back to top Go down

Re: The Guillotine that killed the King is now for sale!

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum