Greece

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Greece

Post  rosim. on Sun Feb 08, 2015 10:48 am

Greece, officially the Hellenic Republic and known since ancient times as Hellas, is a country in Southern Europe and Balkans. According to the 2011 census, Greece's population is around 11 million. Athens is the nation's capital and largest city.
Capital: Athens
Currency: Euro
National anthem: Hymn to Liberty
Official language: Greek
Government: Constitutional republic, Parliamentary system

rosim.
Apprentice
Apprentice

Student Rating : 0

Back to top Go down

Re: Greece

Post  Roberta2000 on Sun Feb 08, 2015 2:56 pm

Good job Rosi! I think that it is very important for people to know about Greece today compared to ancient Greece. I think that Greece is a very interesting country, it has many constructions from ancient Greece that you can go visit like the Acropolis. You talked about many interesting things that I didn't know about Greece. Great topic! Very Happy

Roberta2000
Research Assistant
Research Assistant

Student Rating : 1

Back to top Go down

Post  Alianny on Tue Feb 10, 2015 5:58 pm

Greece is a very interesting country that I'd like to visit some day. It still has the ancient acropolis built on it, so its keeping some memories of it's history. It's good for people to know about the history of a country, it's present, and the difference between now and then. Great topic!!! Very Happy

Alianny
Research Assistant
Research Assistant

Student Rating : 3

Back to top Go down

Post  isaacbueno.4 on Sat Feb 14, 2015 12:00 pm

Rosi what you have written about Greece is really good because you mention different things that I never knew. Something that I didn't know was that Greece government is a constitutional republic, Parliament. Another thing was that it was one of the countries which use Euros as their currency. What you have written was still really good. Very Happy

isaacbueno.4
Research Assistant
Research Assistant

Student Rating : 2

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum