Paul Walker

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Paul Walker

Post  Omeara on Mon Dec 01, 2014 10:36 pm

Paul William walker was an actor from the United States. He died about a year ago and every time I watch a Fast and Furious movie, it reminds me of him and the way he died. by coincidence, he died in a car accident. everyone was shocked because of his death, specially after the cute he did "if I ever die because of speed, don't worry because I was smiling". Paul Walker was one of the best actors of the world after winning may awards.

Omeara
Apprentice
Apprentice

Student Rating : 0

Back to top Go down

Re: Paul Walker

Post  Alianny on Thu Jan 15, 2015 4:06 pm

It was so sad to know about his death. His movies very good especially in Fast and Furious. Apparently, they ended the 7th movie with his brother even though they had begun it with him. He was a great actor.

Alianny
Research Assistant
Research Assistant

Student Rating : 3

Back to top Go down

Post  Roberta2000 on Tue Jan 20, 2015 6:09 pm

It was very sad to know that Paul Walker died. He was a great actor. This was a very good topic to talk about because this way people remember Paul Walker and all the great things that he did when he was alive. Good job Volney!

Roberta2000
Research Assistant
Research Assistant

Student Rating : 1

Back to top Go down

Post  isaacbueno.4 on Sat Jan 24, 2015 10:32 am

Volney this you have said is really good about what happen to Paul Walker. For me he also was actually a good actor, but what something shocked me was that he knew already that he was going die in car accident. Another is that you may have said that there’s going to be another movie of Fast and Furious seven, but in the movie shows that he died. Something you could for your next blog is that while you are writing it checks your mistakes. Very Happy

isaacbueno.4
Research Assistant
Research Assistant

Student Rating : 2

Back to top Go down

Post  Ophirkes on Tue Jan 27, 2015 8:15 pm

I have to say, what happened to this amazing actor, friend, husband, and father was very tragic and not only you, or I, but the whole world is still sad because of what happened to him. What really bugs us is that not only was he an actor that races cars, but he died because of one and his daughter is still alive, but sad obviously. We are all still very sorry and cannot ever forget this tragic event…

Ophirkes
Research Assistant
Research Assistant

Student Rating : 2

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum