The Byzantine Empire

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Byzantine Empire

Post  isaacbueno.4 on Sat Nov 29, 2014 10:03 pm

The Byzantine Empire corresponded from the ancient empire of the East which was Syria, Palestine, and Egypt, but it also included some territories from the Southeast of Europe. The empire was in power for 1,000 years which some of the characteristics that helped it sustain were: permanence and stability, prosperity of the economy, refined civilization, and others. The Byzantine Empire had also have a organize social which the emperor were at the top and the slaves at the bottom. Another thing is that Constantinople was the capital city of Byzantium. Very Happy

isaacbueno.4
Research Assistant
Research Assistant

Student Rating : 2

Back to top Go down

Re: The Byzantine Empire

Post  marcosloinaz on Mon Dec 01, 2014 10:20 am

wow they lasted 1000 years!! That must have been very hard to keep for such a long period of time for such a big territory. I have heard about the Byzantine Empire but I didn't know it expanded until Europe Shocked Very good post! Very Happy

marcosloinaz
Apprentice
Apprentice

Student Rating : 0

Back to top Go down

Post  Roberta2000 on Mon Jan 12, 2015 6:21 pm

Wow, 1000 years is a long time! This is a very interesting topic, good job Isaac! Their empire was very organized like you explained, I think that this is a good topic to talk about, good post! Very Happy

Roberta2000
Research Assistant
Research Assistant

Student Rating : 1

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum