The Pyramids in Giza

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Pyramids in Giza

Post  Roberta2000 on Tue Nov 25, 2014 6:06 pm

One of the greatest achievements of the Egyptian civilization was the pyramids in Giza. The Egyptians built these as tombs for the pharaohs and their queens. The three most famous pyramids are Khufu, Khafre, and Menkaure. Khufu is the largest of these three pyramids. It was constructed under King Khufu in 2450 B.C.

Roberta2000
Research Assistant
Research Assistant

Student Rating : 1

Back to top Go down

Re: The Pyramids in Giza

Post  isaacbueno.4 on Sat Nov 29, 2014 11:03 pm

Roberta your topic of the pyramids in Giza is really interesting, because it’s talks about how the civilization of the Egypt achieves greatness by their architecture. Another thing is that you mentioned that Khufu is the largest pyramid of the three most important ones. You also mention that Khufu was built for the King Khufu. Roberta what you have said is good and you remind me some of those things. Very Happy

isaacbueno.4
Research Assistant
Research Assistant

Student Rating : 2

Back to top Go down

Post  marcosloinaz on Mon Dec 01, 2014 10:13 am

Wow i didn't know that they were so old. did you also know that there was a half lion half human statue built in the front of the pyramids which were built to protect the tombs very good post roberta Very Happy Very Happy

marcosloinaz
Apprentice
Apprentice

Student Rating : 0

Back to top Go down

volney replies

Post  Omeara on Mon Dec 01, 2014 10:27 pm

This was an interesting period during our history semester. what i was really curious about was how they built them.

Omeara
Apprentice
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Good

Post  Francisco Jimenez on Tue Dec 02, 2014 7:24 pm

Great topic Roberta, I couldn't find any mistakes on your blog topic, but I would like to thank you for posting this because the pyramids of Giza is my favorite achievement from the Egyptians.

Francisco Jimenez
Newcomer
Newcomer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum