Henry VIII Facts

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Henry VIII Facts

Post  Dzazo on Thu Nov 06, 2014 12:00 pm

I love you clown cyclops @ No pirat tongue silent pale alien cat monkey pig affraid confused bounce rabbit Basketball cheers bom drunken cherry albino sunny Sleep santa rendeer farao king queen jocolor study scratch geek elephant thumbs up lol! afro bananarama congratulations Razz Embarassed Crying or Very sad Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Rolling Eyes Wink Exclamation Neutral Arrow Idea Question What a Face Like a Star @ heaven Cool Laughing Henry became king of Wales because his brother died in Wales. Henry VIII was very mad that his brother dide so he conquered the country where his brother died. After that he had many wars with scotland to try to conquer it but i think he wasnt really able to. Very Happy Smile Sad Surprised

Dzazo
Apprentice
Apprentice

Student Rating : 2

Back to top Go down

Very Interesting Top

Post  Joshua T on Thu Nov 20, 2014 10:11 am

Very interesting topic Diego. I did not know Henry XIII was the king on wales. Hahahaha, next time don't use so many emojis. Mr. Fisher will get mad.

Joshua T
Graduate
Graduate

Student Rating : 27

Back to top Go down

Re: Henry VIII Facts

Post  Romane D. on Sun Mar 01, 2015 10:45 pm

Something that I will never forget was that Henry VIII had 6 wives and each and one of them committed suicide, were killed, or they divorced. There are really interesting stories with each and one of his wives. Diego you should keep on writing blogs and a bit longer one; but this was an interesting topic! Smile
Romane D.
Graduate
Graduate

Student Rating : 25

Back to top Go down

Re: Henry VIII Facts

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum