Indus Valley Civilisation

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Indus Valley Civilisation

Post  dashas on Fri Oct 24, 2014 5:46 pm

The Indus Valley civilisation flourished around 2500 BC in the western part of South Asia. Their other name is the Harappan Civilisation. The interesting fact about it is that there are no monuments discovered that could of told us about their royalty or religion, and their writing can not be readen by historians. But we know for sure that they were technologically advanced and had really developed systems , such as plumbing, engineering, complex city planning, mateo working, and measurement systems.

dashas
Research Assistant
Research Assistant

Student Rating : 1

Back to top Go down

Re: Indus Valley Civilisation

Post  isaacbueno.4 on Sat Oct 25, 2014 1:53 pm

Dasha this was an interesting topic of, “The Indus Valley Civilization”. I could see that you put some of the things Mr. Fisher showed us on the PowerPoint. Something you could have done next time was that you could have type this up first on Microsoft to see your mistakes and then paste were you are going to write your topic. This was really good for me to read, because it reminds me what they did and it meant they were a complex civilization. Very Happy

isaacbueno.4
Research Assistant
Research Assistant

Student Rating : 2

Back to top Go down

Indus Valley Civilization

Post  Roberta2000 on Thu Nov 06, 2014 6:21 pm

Great post Dasha! Did you know that this is the least well known ancient civilization? The monsoons were very important for this civilization. The Indus and the Ganges rivers were also very important. There is also little to no evidence of violence/wars. Good Job! Very Happy

Roberta2000
Research Assistant
Research Assistant

Student Rating : 1

Back to top Go down

Re: Indus Valley Civilisation

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum