Nepal and India

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nepal and India

Post  Ophirkes on Tue Oct 21, 2014 3:03 pm

Nepal and India have had land problems for a very, very long time. Nepal wants India because they have a lot of its previous history and all its old traditions/cultures. They want that land due to those cause s and many more. Previously, as of today, India and Nepal have signed a power trade agreement. It took them a very long time to decide on even doing this, but finally, thankfully, they have signed it. The people living in these countries will now have better lives due to this agreement.
This trade is based on sharing electricity and having more access to hydroelectric energy. This agreement was officially signed as of Sept 4., but today they made it official, as in its starting today, Tuesday the 21st.

Ophirkes
Research Assistant
Research Assistant

Student Rating : 2

Back to top Go down

Nice

Post  Francisco Jimenez on Sun Oct 26, 2014 10:36 pm

Great job Ophir! on this post it was really descriptive, and your right Nepal and India have serious problems with one another, but i wasn't aware that they signed a peace treating treaty. Smile

Francisco Jimenez
Newcomer
Newcomer

Student Rating : 0

Back to top Go down

Re: Nepal and India

Post  Alianny on Wed Oct 29, 2014 6:46 pm

Great Job!! Your explanation on how Nepal and India used to have problems is very interesting because I never really knew about that. Well, it is good that their not enemies anymore with that agreement that they made. Very Happy

Alianny
Research Assistant
Research Assistant

Student Rating : 3

Back to top Go down

Post  Alianny on Wed Oct 29, 2014 6:46 pm

Great Job!! Your explanation on how Nepal and India used to have problems is very interesting because I never really knew about that. Well, it is good that their not enemies anymore with that agreement that they made. Very Happy

Alianny
Research Assistant
Research Assistant

Student Rating : 3

Back to top Go down

Post  marcosloinaz on Sun Nov 02, 2014 7:18 pm

good job ophir i didn't know that Nepal and India had signed a peace agreement. you described it very good and know i know lots more about why the two countries were fighting. Very Happy

marcosloinaz
Apprentice
Apprentice

Student Rating : 0

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum