Adolf Hitler

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Adolf Hitler

Post  marcosloinaz on Sun Sep 28, 2014 11:53 pm

I chose to do my blog on Adolf Hitler

Hitler was the president of Germany and leader of the nazi army. He was born April 20th, 1889 in Braunau am Inn, Austria. He was an Austrian citizen until the 7th of April 1925, then he became a german citizen after 25th of Feburary, 1932. Hitler died on the 30th of April 1945 in Berlin, Germany. There where a few attempts toward the assassination of Hitler. There was one were it almost kiled the guy, and the technique used is very common. Claus von Stauffenberg planted a bomb in the headquarters inside a briefcase. Luckily without knowing somebody had accidentally kicked the briefcase under the union table. The table took most of the impact and Hitler had survived. As you all know Hitler after taking power, killed 6 million jews and over thousands of other people. On the 30th of April, 1945 Hitler and his most trusted man Braun committed suicide, Braun bitting cyanide capsule and Hitler shot himself with his nieces gun. Hitler was the reason that started World War II. Neutral Neutral

Marcos Loinaz

marcosloinaz
Apprentice
Apprentice

Student Rating : 0

Back to top Go down

Re: Adolf Hitler

Post  Alianny on Mon Sep 29, 2014 7:17 pm

Your blog was very interesting. What Hitler did was terrible and he deserved to have a bomb planted inside his brief case. Hitler not only killed millions of Jews but he also made the world believe that Jewish people didn't have a right, or that they didn't deserve to live, nor to have what they have now. I don't believe that Hitler's death left any sadness, but it left some people, who had worked with him worried because those people would either be killed or imprisoned. Nice Blog!!

Alianny
Research Assistant
Research Assistant

Student Rating : 3

Back to top Go down

Post  Omeara on Sun Oct 05, 2014 8:41 pm

Hitler was extremely bad and I can't believe all the things he did to the Jewish. For me, he was extremely racist and had very messed up thoughts to accomplish his goals. He exaggerated his acts with what he did.

Omeara
Apprentice
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  rosim. on Wed Oct 22, 2014 4:52 pm

Good topic Marcos!!!
Hitler for y oppinon was not a very nice guy. He killed people only because they were from a different religion than he was nad that didn't mean that becausee they were jews they need to die. that was not very nice because they were also humans like he was and they had the rights to live a normal life like every other person. In my oppinon his dath was no that sad, but for others that liked him or worked for him might have been sad and they would be scared because they didn't know what would happen to them because the person tht protected them died.
GOOD WORK!!!!

rosim.
Apprentice
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum: