Pearl Harbor Attack

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Pearl Harbor Attack

Post  marcosloinaz on Thu Sep 25, 2014 11:13 pm

I chose to do my blog on the pearl harbor attack on december 7, 1941

On the morning of december 7, 1941, the United States navy was attacked. This attack took place in pearl harbor, Hawai. The Japanese had planed this attack; the piont was to sink all of the united states ships, that way they wouldnt get into war with Germany. I personally think that this attack was very unwise beacuse the Japanese should of known that the U.S.A would declare war. But i also think that it was wise at the same time because after the attack the U.S.A stoped sending weapons to england, ignored hitler and went for the Japanese. The rusult of the attack in pearl harbor was devastating. They sunk all of the great battle ships and killed over 2,402 people and 1,282 were wounded. The United States got their revenge on the Japanese. 2 nuclear bombs were detonated in Japan. in august 1945 the United States dropped a uranium gun-type device code-named "Little Boy" on the Japanese city of Hiroshima. Three days later the United States dropped a plutonium implosion-type device code-named "Fat Man" on the city of Nagasaki, Japan. source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Attack_on_Pearl_Harbor

Marcos Loinaz

marcosloinaz
Apprentice
Apprentice

Student Rating : 0

Back to top Go down

Re: Pearl Harbor Attack

Post  isaacbueno.4 on Sat Sep 27, 2014 6:01 pm

Marcos what you post was very interesting, which I heard about Pearl Harbor attack, but didn't that much of information. Something didn't know Marcos was that it was on December 7, 1941, which was during World War II. Another that was interesting for me was that it was attacked; because Japan didn't want that they go to Germany for fighting in the war. What you have wrote Marcos was very interesting, because there were new things I learned. Very Happy

isaacbueno.4
Research Assistant
Research Assistant

Student Rating : 2

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum