sumerian myths of facts

View previous topic View next topic Go down

sumerian myths of facts

Post  Francisco Jimenez on Thu Sep 25, 2014 8:31 pm

Hey guys while, I was searching for information about the sumerians, i came across an article that explained that the sumerians had contact with extra terrestial life. This is what it says:

The sumerians is the the oldest civilization on earth, the sumerians have created amazing things that we steel use today like a mathematical system, calendar, and time. Another great thing about the sumerians is that they had amazing knowledge about the solar system, and of their GODS coming down to earth.
they also tell of another being that they described in our terms as android beings. the sumerians tell us that the anunnaki had helpers that often performed such tasks as flying their craft, or helping with other needs. I believe that this might be true because, the sumerians have many stories and drawings of them.

Francisco Jimenez
Newcomer
Newcomer

Student Rating : 0

Back to top Go down

Sumerian myths of facts

Post  Roberta2000 on Fri Sep 26, 2014 7:30 pm

Wow! Very interesting Francisco! I heard that some people thought that the Incas had contact with extra terrestrial life, but I didn't know that they thought this about the Sumerians. This will explain many things about how they constructed their buildings, but I don't know if it's true. I think that it will be very cool if they did have contact with extra terrestrial life! Very Happy

Roberta2000
Research Assistant
Research Assistant

Student Rating : 1

Back to top Go down

Re: sumerian myths of facts

Post  Alianny on Sun Sep 28, 2014 9:25 am

That was a very interesting myth on the Sumerian civilization which was the first civilization to be created. I liked the myth and it seems like the Sumerian civilization has to do with many discoveries. It was a very interesting topic.

Alianny
Research Assistant
Research Assistant

Student Rating : 3

Back to top Go down

Post  Omeara on Sun Sep 28, 2014 10:55 pm

Very interesting Francisco. If you think about it, thanks to the Sumerians we are able to communicate the way we do today. They were extremely smart.

Omeara
Apprentice
Apprentice

Student Rating : 0

Back to top Go down

Sumerians

Post  Ophirkes on Mon Sep 29, 2014 7:50 pm

Nice explanation you got there! I never knew that the Sumerians had made a calendar, just like the Mayans. It’s really amazing how people today still look back at the past and find new artifacts and symbols of the past life. There is information everywhere around us from other times of people’s life and we don’t even know it. For the Sumerians, to be able to know things about the Solar System is an amazing achievement and without having any technology at all is even more outstanding then ever!

Ophirkes
Research Assistant
Research Assistant

Student Rating : 2

Back to top Go down

Post  isaacbueno.4 on Sat Feb 21, 2015 10:18 pm

Francisco what have written was really interesting which were how the Sumerians had done many different things in their life which still affects us today. Like how you said mathematics, the calendar, and the time which were the mostly important ones of many other civilization. Something that I didn't know was that they had contact with aliens, because of how you said they had many drawing of flying aircraft. As what you have said Francisco its really good. Very Happy

isaacbueno.4
Research Assistant
Research Assistant

Student Rating : 2

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum