Conspiracies

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Conspiracies

Post  Joshua T on Mon Sep 22, 2014 1:10 am

Conspiracies, conspiracies, conspiracies! Are they true of are they fake? No one will ever know. Does the Illuminati exist? Is Osama Bin Laden still alive? Was the 9/11 planned by the U.S. Government with Al Qaeda? Is Area 51 real? Was Neil Armstrong the first man to step on the moon? All these questions will forever be unanswered. These questions could either be true or false. There is enough evidence from both sides.

I personally believe that conspiracies are a good thing to have. Conspiracies allow people to open their minds and think. It gives you the will to want to learn more about a conspiracy. It gives you the will to want to know more. It gives you the will to prove the conspiracy right or wrong. It gives you the drive to be more conscious of what are other people thinking. It alerts you. What if the U.S. Government is tracking every step you take? Creepy, huh? Conspiracies allow you to see and visualize the sick and twisted world we live in. Was the HIV/AIDS virus a manmade disease by the U.S. Government to wipe out the entire population of Africans. I do not want to believe in conspiracies, but i am forced to.

Joshua T
Graduate
Graduate

Student Rating : 27

Back to top Go down

Re: Conspiracies

Post  CicelyS on Sun Sep 28, 2014 6:58 pm

Although conspiracies might be a good mind-opener, they also encourage you to look for the worst in sitations and people. It's a shame that we cannot trust one another enough to believe in what people tell us. Definitely shows what's wrong with humanity.
CicelyS
Graduate
Graduate

Student Rating : 16

Back to top Go down

Post  Mira W. on Sun Sep 28, 2014 10:27 pm

CicelyS wrote:Although conspiracies might be a good mind-opener, they also encourage you to look for the worst in sitations and people. It's a shame that we cannot trust one another enough to believe in what people tell us. Definitely shows what's wrong with humanity.

So true. If we can even consider something such as the US Government trying to wipe out Africa to be true, something is definitely wrong in our society. It is sad to think people are so greedy that they won't stop trying to gain more and more, even if it costs people their lives. No So disappointing.
Mira W.
Research Assistant
Research Assistant

Student Rating : 10

Back to top Go down

Post  Sarah Marti Roy on Mon Sep 29, 2014 11:13 pm

I fee like i have made a conspiracy group! hahhaha, i'm really surprised about your guys's response. I thought none of you would be into it and just think i am crazy! Anyway, Josh, nice post, but i think we shouldn't post about this anymore! Shocked
Sarah Marti Roy
Research Assistant
Research Assistant

Student Rating : 19

Back to top Go down

Post  ebznski on Wed Oct 01, 2014 1:46 pm

I don't know I have always loved conspiracies just because it's interesting to think about, and the possibility that it's true makes it seem even more interesting.
ebznski
Research Assistant
Research Assistant

Student Rating : 7

Back to top Go down

sarahh

Post  Gloria H. on Thu Oct 02, 2014 7:45 pm

haha i feel you i guess, my dad and i are good teachers haha, well yeah everyone has their own opinion on conspires weather they are true or a coincidence, but then again, that many coinsedenses and many scary things that people have admitted to and people faking their identity around the world,

Gloria H.
Graduate
Graduate

Student Rating : 15

Back to top Go down

Sarah

Post  Joshua T on Sun Oct 05, 2014 6:49 pm

Nah, I think we should keep on posting about conspiracies. Some people do not want to face the world that we live in.

Joshua T
Graduate
Graduate

Student Rating : 27

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum