Conspiracy Base

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Conspiracy Base

Post  Sarah Marti Roy on Tue Sep 09, 2014 7:07 pm

Basically, the term conspiracy theory means: a belief that some covert but influential organization is responsible for a circumstance or event. However, now anything that has a secret side to any operation, is considered a conspiracy event. To think that no conspiracy thought is true living in the world now would be a blind folded answer. The governors can find out all the information they want about any human being living on this planet. Now, im not saying that all the conspiracy theories are scientifically proven, like for example the Darwin Theory conspiracy rumors. However, apart from that, this and some of the early past generations are filled with conspiratorial thoughts. Just by looking at any animated movie contains some clues about the corrupt world we live in today. The music industry contains thousands of PROVEN evidence. I'm not saying that everyone has to believe in these theories, but i just think that we are all so focused on our scheduled lives that to look outside the box scares us, and the truth has been hidden from us for years.

Sarah Marti Roy
Research Assistant
Research Assistant

Student Rating : 19

Back to top Go down

Re: Conspiracy Base

Post  Dzazo on Sun Sep 14, 2014 8:35 pm

This is very interesting sarah. next time you should write about illuminati and stuff and thangs.

Dzazo
Apprentice
Apprentice

Student Rating : 2

Back to top Go down

Humans Love Drama ...

Post  Mira W. on Wed Sep 17, 2014 6:48 pm

Certainly a very interesting topic. Humans love drama, so there are countless conspiracies that are ridiculous. There was one in Georgia where people claimed the snow wasn't actually real snow, but a substance that the government created. (The snow wouldn't melt if you lit a match and put the fire against it. However, if you put it in a microwave, it did. A bunch of people proved this theory wrong with science.) Laughing I really liked that you pointed out that some must be true, as I believe in a few conspiracies. Loved your post!
Mira W.
Research Assistant
Research Assistant

Student Rating : 10

Back to top Go down

Post  Belinda K. on Sat Sep 20, 2014 10:20 am

I do believe that these conspiracies are true, but not all of them because some are just fake stuff that people create. Yes, the music industry is full of these hidden clues with the artist making the hand signs and the stuff they wear sometimes. Very interesting Sarah Smile

Belinda K.
Apprentice
Apprentice

Student Rating : 6

Back to top Go down

i feel youu

Post  Gloria H. on Sun Sep 21, 2014 1:07 pm

(te burlate)
these conspiracies are 100% true, illuminati is one of the factors of conspiracy, in which the artists (famous people) sell their souls to the devil in exchange for money and fame. Once it is sold to the devil there is no way back. In many songs if you hear it backwards it will give you a sense of that they think, the devil.

Gloria H.
Graduate
Graduate

Student Rating : 15

Back to top Go down

Ridiculous, I have some question for you to answer

Post  Joshua T on Mon Sep 22, 2014 1:17 am

Was 9/11 planned by the U.S. government? Is Osama Bin Laden still alive? Was Neil Armstrong the first man to land on the moon? Conspiracies open up your mind. They allow you to expand and think about the world that we live in. Oh and by the way, great post. Very Happy #Firstemojiiusedmrfisher

Joshua T
Graduate
Graduate

Student Rating : 27

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum