World Cup 2014 Brazil

View previous topic View next topic Go down

World Cup 2014 Brazil

Post  Joshua T on Wed Apr 30, 2014 8:27 pm

The World Cup 2014 will be hosted in Brazil. It will be home to 32 counties. These 32 countries will be divided into 8 groups from A through H. Group A will consist of Brazil, Croatia, Mexico, and Cameroon. Group B will consist of Spain, Netherlands, Chile, and Australia. Group C will consist of Colombia, Greece, Ivory Coast, and Japan. Group D will consist of Uruguay, Costa Rica, England, and Italy. Group E will consist of Switzerland, Ecuador, France, and Honduras. Group F will consist of Argentina, Bosnia Herzegovina, Iran, and Nigeria. Group G will consist of Germany, Portugal, Ghana, and USA. Group H will consist of Belgium, Algeria, Russia, and Korea Republic. All these countries will battle with all power and will, the problem is only one takes the world cup home. I am looking forward to a summer full of goals, excitement, and tears. Lets go Argentina!

The five countries that I predict will win the world cup will be:
1. Brazil
2. Spain
3. Argentina
4. Germany
5. Netherlands

The ten players that I predict will steal the show at the world cup will be:
1. Messi (Argentina)
2. Romelu Lukaku (Belgium)
3. Luis Suarez (Uruguay)
4. Arjen Robben (Netherlands)
5. Robin Van Persie (Netherlands)
6. Kun Aguero (Argentina)
7. Di Maria (Argentina)
8. Wayne Rooney (England)
9. Marco Reus (Germany)
10. Manuel Neuer (Germany)

Last edited by Joshua T on Thu May 01, 2014 10:11 am; edited 1 time in total

Joshua T
Graduate
Graduate

Student Rating : 27

Back to top Go down

Re: World Cup 2014 Brazil

Post  Vasilisa on Wed Apr 30, 2014 11:46 pm

What country won the world cup last year?

Vasilisa
Graduate
Graduate

Student Rating : 17

Back to top Go down

Post  Joshua T on Thu May 01, 2014 10:10 am

Vasilisa wrote:What country won the world cup last year?
Spain

Joshua T
Graduate
Graduate

Student Rating : 27

Back to top Go down

Post  JasmineW on Sun May 04, 2014 3:20 pm

I predict that Argentina will win because they have one of the best players in my opinion, Messi. I cant wait to see who will win and steal the show this year.
JasmineW
Research Assistant
Research Assistant

Student Rating : 9

Back to top Go down

Post  Yasper on Mon May 05, 2014 8:43 pm

Honestly guys, Messi shouldnt belong in the list because he hasnt been showing us real soccer. Cristiano Ronaldo has, he has scored 5 spectacular goals in the last 3 matches. His goals are very impressive. He has been showing us a soccer that has never been seen before. I am sure that 4 of his 5 goals he just made will make part of top 10 goals of 2014. So, Joshua and the other people who think Messi will be a star, I respect your opinion, but I am 100% sure that Cristiano Ronaldo and a player like Neymar will rob the show of the FIFA 2014 WORLD CUP BRAZIL. Who is ready for the impressive performance of the best soccer player in the world, Cristiano Ronaldo.

Yasper
Research Assistant
Research Assistant

Student Rating : 16

Back to top Go down

so excited

Post  Gloria H. on Mon May 05, 2014 9:34 pm

I AM REALLY EXCITED FOR THIS WORLD CUP. I remember 4 years ago the last on in Africa it as intense gme after instense game! HALA SPAIN!!!! I am ready! i really want Spain to win and if not then my seond choice is Brazil! i mean come on its in their countryyy!  Shocked Shocked Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil bounce bounce lol! bananarama afro 

Gloria H.
Graduate
Graduate

Student Rating : 15

Back to top Go down

GOOOOOOO SPAIN!!!

Post  Gloria H. on Mon May 05, 2014 9:44 pm

SPAIN!!!!!! SECOND TIMEEEE COME ON Smile Smile

Gloria H.
Graduate
Graduate

Student Rating : 15