Adolf Hitler

Go down

Adolf Hitler Empty Adolf Hitler

Post  simonvela on Fri Apr 25, 2014 11:54 am

Adolf Hitler was born on 20 of April 1889 and died on the 30, April, 1945. Hitler was an Austrian born german politicion and the leader of the nazi party. He was chancellor of Germany from 1933 to 1945 and dictator of Nazi Germany (as F├╝hrer und Reichskanzler) from 1934 to 1945. Hitler was at the centre of Nazi Germany, World War II in Europe, and the Holocaust.

Hitler was a decorated veteran of World War I. He joined the German Workers' Party (precursor of the NSDAP) in 1919, and became leader of the NSDAP in 1921. In 1923, he attempted a coup in Munich to seize power. The failed coup resulted in Hitler's imprisonment, during which time he wrote his memoir, Mein Kampf (My Struggle). After his release in 1924, Hitler gained popular support by attacking the Treaty of Versailles that had been forced on Germany and promoted nationalism, Pan-Germanism, and antisemitism with charismatic oratory and Nazi propaganda. Hitler frequently denounced international capitalism and communism as being part of a Jewish conspiracy.
Hitler aimed to eliminate Jews from Germany and establish a New Order to counter what he saw as the injustice of the post-World War I international order dominated by Britain and France. His first six years in power resulted in rapid economic recovery from the Great Depression, the denunciation of restrictions imposed on Germany after World War I, and the annexation of territories that were home to millions of ethnic Germans, actions which gave him significant popular support.
simonvela
simonvela
Research Assistant
Research Assistant

Student Rating : 11

Back to top Go down

Adolf Hitler Empty Re: Adolf Hitler

Post  Dominique on Fri Apr 25, 2014 12:07 pm

Great job Simon! Did you know that Hitler dated, and got down with, his niece - who later shot herself in the head? Ironically, his first love was a jewish girl and he loved gypsy music. The day that he committed suicide, he was holding a picture of his mother who marrried her own uncle.Not caring about heat, Hitler never took off his coat in public. One of his 3rd grade teachers seemed to get the perfect perception from Hitler since they claimed that Hitler was 'bad tempered and fancied himself as a leader.'
Dominique
Dominique
Graduate
Graduate

Student Rating : 41

Back to top Go down

Adolf Hitler Empty To: Dominicque

Post  simonvela on Fri Apr 25, 2014 12:14 pm

Thank you for making my mind feel bad. It is really creppy that he would do that his own niecce. I am mortally scarred for life..... But thank you for the imput.
simonvela
simonvela
Research Assistant
Research Assistant

Back to top Go down

Post  Lou Bouzonnet on Tue May 06, 2014 12:55 pm

Adolf Hitler was one of the most cruel and evil man on this planet. He was a failure in art, so he used all of his anger and rage on innocent Jews. During his rule, he killed thousands of kids, men and women. The worst part is that he was so good and convincing with his speeches, that he managed to influence many people.
Lou Bouzonnet
Lou Bouzonnet
Graduate
Graduate

Student Rating : 50

Back to top Go down

Post  Samuel Hebert on Thu May 22, 2014 10:44 am

if you ask yourself why was Hitler so against jews its because when he was a kid he always saw jew with a richer life style. so this creater anger and later on in his life he decided to kill jews. At the end of the war he killed 6,000 jews.
Samuel Hebert
Samuel Hebert
Apprentice
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum