Technology

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Technology

Post  Joshua T on Tue Nov 05, 2013 12:16 am

How would life be without technology? Could you imagine life without technology? I personally could not live without technology. Technology keeps me in touch with the world. It helps me communicate with family that lives on the other side of the world. Some examples of technology are Video Games, iPhones, iPads, TVs, Computers, Cell Phones, Internet, etc. WIthout technology I would no be on this computer writing this blog post. More than 90% of the world's population uses technology in their everyday life. Did you know that more five year old can use an iPhone than tie their shoes. Technology has become a giant role in the lives of Billions of people. Without technology people would be much more healthier because instead of people sitting down all the time and playing with their iPhones they could be outside making friends or playing tag.

Joshua T
Graduate
Graduate

Student Rating : 27

Back to top Go down

Re: Technology

Post  Dzazo on Wed Nov 06, 2013 4:43 pm

Haha life without technology would be awesome! we would all be cavemen! it would be way more funner! everybody would come out and play with other kids instead of staying all day on the computer or cell phones. I would like to try it, atleast for one week or so. Just to try it out right?

Dzazo
Apprentice
Apprentice

Student Rating : 2

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum