Excavation at Harappa Part Two

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Excavation at Harappa Part Two

Post  Joshua T on Sun Oct 27, 2013 11:20 am

November 9th 2019-

I am 60 years old and my lifespan is getting shorter by the year. I feel like I need to go back to the Harappan Civilization in Northeaster India and discover something else. A decade ago I discovered a statue, a rock with writing, and a vase. It was a very special moment in my life. I want to go back to Harappa before I die.

November 10th 2019-

I contacted my team of four archaeologists and it was confirmed that we would be going there on November 15th 2019.

November 15th 2019-

I am at the airport now and I will begin my 30-hour journey to Harappa. There I will meet with my colleagues. I will be staying there for half a decade. We will be coming back on November 15th 2024.

November 17th 2019-

I have arrived. Over there I see the hole that we dug a long time ago. My team and I head over to the hole that we dug and we decided to continue digging on the same hole without going deeper.

August 18th 2020-

It has been almost a year and still no luck. We just dig and dig and dig and dig but we never seem to find anything,

January 16th 2023-

Still no luck! This job requires a lot of patience. I decide to take a walk around the hole and on the opposite side that we were digging on I see some shiny objects. They seem to be some kind of Jewels. Gold maybe, silver possibly, or maybe even coins. I decide to go inside and in front of me I see a chest full of gold and jewels. I could not believe it. I called my team of archeologists and together we gently picked up the chest. We loaded the chest at the back of the truck and drove to the nearest richest museum. We ended up selling the chest for 100 million dollars, and we shared the profit.

January 18th 2024-

We found what we wanted. So instead of working for another 11 months we decided to call it.

January 19th 2024-

We all gave each other handshakes and we said bye to each other. This is probably the last time that I will see them.

Joshua T
Graduate
Graduate

Student Rating : 27

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum