Did aliens make the great pyramids?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Did aliens make the great pyramids?

Post  Dzazo on Fri Oct 11, 2013 1:00 pm

I watch Ancient Aliens more than I care to admit, but I found it interesting that I had recently seen an episode on the Pyramids of Giza right before we watched the powerpoint in class. I dont really believe in these kind of things but discovery channel persuaded me very much. I might think aliens may have something to do with the Egyptians and that they completely made from top to botom. I think the Aliens made the pyramids because it was made perfectly symmetrical. It's just really hard to believe but at the end i admit that i kind of believed on it..... Im just kidding i dont believe in this stuff:alien: farao alien farao

Dzazo
Apprentice
Apprentice

Student Rating : 2

Back to top Go down

Re: Did aliens make the great pyramids?

Post  Taylor Lee on Fri Oct 11, 2013 1:14 pm

It is very possible and highly believed that the Aliens helped make the pyramids. This is quite the topic and could cause controversy in the real world. Good job! farao  alien 
Taylor Lee
Apprentice
Apprentice

Student Rating : 12

Back to top Go down

Its a Hard Choice

Post  Joshua T on Sun Oct 13, 2013 12:51 am

Ok so every person in the world has an idea or an opinion of how the Egyptian Pyramids were built. The two greatest chosen answers are Slaves or Aliens. I am a type a person that does believe in Aliens but what doesn't make since is why would an Alien come down to earth just to build a Pyramid. I believe slaves built it but there is certainly left more information to be discovered about this topic. The facts aren't clear.

Joshua T
Graduate
Graduate

Student Rating : 27

Back to top Go down

Re: Did aliens make the great pyramids?

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum