WW2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

WW2

Post  CicelyS on Mon Oct 07, 2013 6:41 pm

World War two, also known as WW2 lasted from 1939-1945. It was a war which included most of the worlds nations and for this reason it got this name. It is one of the most famous wars ever. This war was originally caused by the Germans and spread from there. Many people were killed and many tragedies happened during this time. The holocaust only one of the many. Many countries were already at war with each other and joined the world war as it spread, which caused even more deaths. World War two is something we, as a world, never want to repeat.
CicelyS
Graduate
Graduate

Student Rating : 16

Back to top Go down

Re: WW2

Post  Sarah Marti Roy on Tue Oct 08, 2013 8:03 pm

Nice topic ! I really don't understand and completely against the fact that humans had to fight against their own species just to be right. We speak the same language, where the same cloths, and eliminate waste the same way, we are all equal (also including the fact of the Holocaust). I hope the rumors of WW3 fade because that would really scare me since it could put my life at risk. However, does anyone want to tell me the reason that would cause WW3? Thanks Smile
Sarah Marti Roy
Research Assistant
Research Assistant

Student Rating : 19

Back to top Go down

World War 2

Post  Alicia M. on Fri Oct 11, 2013 1:25 pm

Did you know that it was one of the biggest or the biggest war that ever happened? As sarah said: How can Humans fight like thta? It's awefull, millions of childrens, mothers and fathers were killed and it is really sad. It lasted for so long, I think my grand mother was alive when it happened, and it was a horrible period of her life. All of those innosent people who dies for no reason, it's just unfair. This should stop, and the ridiculus reason for most of the wars are because of religions, this is why i don't believe in any god.
Alicia M.
Research Assistant
Research Assistant

Student Rating : 16

Back to top Go down

Horrendous

Post  Joshua T on Mon Nov 18, 2013 3:50 pm

During World War Two the lives of many inoccent Jewish People were lost. This was caused all becasue of one guy named Adolf Hitler. Adolf Hitler was the president of Germany and he wanted to take over the world. He was racist against Jewish people so he killed 8 million of them. HE sent them to concentration camps and he gased them all. Hopefully this act in history is never repeated again.

Joshua T
Graduate
Graduate

Student Rating : 27

Back to top Go down

Re: WW2

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum