invention of flushable toilet

View previous topic View next topic Go down

invention of flushable toilet

Post  Dzazo on Wed Oct 02, 2013 9:42 pm

In the ancient crete minoans invented the flushable toilet in the king´s room in Knososs. I thought it was funny because it was totally random. You would flush the toilet and by pipes all the waste would go to the ocean, which in this case would be the aegean sea.

Dzazo
Apprentice
Apprentice

Student Rating : 2

Back to top Go down

Re: invention of flushable toilet

Post  ronald L. on Tue Oct 08, 2013 4:53 pm

It does sound funny although, this was actually a very important invention. The flushable toilet was a easier and faster way to get rid of wastes which decreased the probability of getting certain diseases. In the end this invention greatly improved their health.

ronald L.
Apprentice
Apprentice

Student Rating : 16

Back to top Go down

Post  Romane D. on Wed Oct 09, 2013 11:27 pm

Yeah Diego you're right, but I think that you should add a bit more information, like in the Palace of Knossos, where there were flushable toilets, people found many symbols and paintings all over the walls. The palace contained even more than 800 rooms! It was really impressive. Good job Diegoo! congratulations 
Romane D.
Graduate
Graduate

Student Rating : 25

Back to top Go down

Good Job

Post  Joshua T on Mon Nov 18, 2013 3:43 pm

Yes!! The flushable toilet was an ivention to prevent diseases in Crete. All the waste would go through pipes and it would be dumped into the ocean. Great invention.. Eh. Good Job Diego on your blog post. Oh and before I leave the Minoans invented the Flushable Toilet. The Flushable Toilet was invented in The Palace at Knossos.

Joshua T
Graduate
Graduate

Student Rating : 27

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum