Heinrich Himmler

Go down

Heinrich Himmler

Post  HelenaD on Sun May 19, 2013 10:20 pm

HEINRICH HIMMLER

Himmler was born in 1900 and died in 1945. He was the leader of the SS, the secret German Nazi army/police, under Hitler's reign. During WWII he was known as the most feared man in Nazi Germany and also in Europe. Joining the Nazi Party in 1925, he became know as a very powerful man in the military, an influential politician and efficient military leader. He was the one who actually helped Hitler build up the SS. He was first nominated as chief of the Gestapo (SS) in 1934 in Prussia only but managed to expand until having total control of it by 1936. He is known to have a bad reputation because of his horrible decisions he took while he had power of the Secret Police.

He organized the extermination camps where millions of Jew were massacred, slaughter, and brutally killed. In those, many experimental science experiences were made on the innocent Jews. Himmler had no respect, just as his fellow mate Hitler towards "impure" races. He was the base of the terror of the state, which pushed away enemies by exterminating them too whenever they were discovered. This man was the direct cause for the Holocaust atrocity. In total, he might have eliminated at least fourteen million people (Jews, Polish, Soviets). I forgot to mention that Himmler also tried to create a society to eliminate the Soviet system.

Q: Do you think Himmler was as menacing as Hitler..?

Last edited by HelenaD on Mon Jun 03, 2013 8:35 pm; edited 1 time in total

HelenaD
Research Assistant
Research Assistant

Student Rating : 3

Back to top Go down

Re: Heinrich Himmler

Post  Brock M. Hay on Mon May 20, 2013 8:59 pm

First of all, I think you need to edit the birth date of Heinrich, unless he died before he was born LOL. I personally believe from merely what I have seen here that Himmler is more of an atrocity than Hitler. Himmler was directly responsible, and he created the concentration camps and the death camps, all of the atrocities cam from his sick mind, Hitler merely ordered termination, he never came up with the sick ways of doing it.
Brock M. Hay
Graduate
Graduate

Student Rating : 10

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum