A small girl and WW2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A small girl and WW2

Post  Kat.B on Sun Apr 28, 2013 9:10 pm

This is one of the topics we studied in the elementary school in Russia. I will never be able to forget it. NEVER. It is about a girl, Tanya Savicheva, who had a family, her own life, dreams. She was only 14 years old when she died, just because she was born at a bad time. How do we know about her? We found her diary. I still remember what was written there. I remember how I saw the pictures of her diary. What was written in it? Let's see.
Zhenya died on Dec. 28th at 12:00 P.M. 1941
Granny died on Jan. 25th 3:00 P.M. 1942
Leka died on March 5th at 5:00 A.M. 1942
Uncle Vasya died on Apr. 13th at 2:00 after midnight 1942
Uncle Lesha on May 10th at 4:00 P.M. 1942
Mother on May 13th at 7:30 A.M. 1942
Savichevs died.
Everyone died.
Only Tanya is left

And it's not the only diary found.
Kat.B
Apprentice
Apprentice

Student Rating : 24

http://vk.com/idkissme98

Back to top Go down

Re: A small girl and WW2

Post  Maya Luisa on Mon Apr 29, 2013 1:12 pm

Interesting topic Kat. I bet this girl had a very depressing life, watching everyone die and her stay alive. Did she commit suicide? How did she die? Why did everyone else die? How did everyone else die? Why did she record the date and time of everyone else's death in her diary? How many more diaries are there? Where did they find that diary? How old was she when she died? Didn't she have friends to help her get through the hard time?
Maya Luisa
Graduate
Graduate

Student Rating : 21

http://www.facebook.com/maya.oberdieck

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat.B on Mon Apr 29, 2013 4:09 pm

so many questions... They died mostly because of hunger, slowly. Like in concentration camps. Some of them were killed by bombs. She died too, because of hunger, probably. People in Russia at that time were falling while walking and dying. She was writing it down to not go completely crazy. She just had to tell it to someone.
Kat.B
Apprentice
Apprentice

Student Rating : 24

http://vk.com/idkissme98

Back to top Go down

Post  ritalulo on Mon Apr 29, 2013 7:24 pm

It is very touching what happened to this fourteen year old girl, Tanya. Its ironic to think that we are all fourteen right now and if we were born in WWI we would probably be dead or very lonely since my whole entire family would be dead. This makes me sad Sad Crying or Very sad

ritalulo
Apprentice
Apprentice

Student Rating : 4

Back to top Go down

Post  Lou Bouzonnet on Mon Apr 29, 2013 10:59 pm

That's a really sad topic Kat! It must be horrible for the fourteen years old girl to loose all her loved ones. What I wonder was, how come her whole family died, but she stayed alive? Was she sent somewhere else? That seems like a very interesting diary, and i'll love to read it! alien
Lou Bouzonnet
Graduate
Graduate

Student Rating : 50

Back to top Go down

Post  martha hildreth on Mon Apr 29, 2013 11:15 pm

This is a really sad topic, it is so sad to see how her whole family dies and how she dies slowly of hunger. When people find things like this it is prove of how bad the world was back then, and continues to be because there are places where things like this still happen

great job kat! congratulations king

martha hildreth
Graduate
Graduate

Student Rating : 23

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum: