Dr. Kellogg

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dr. Kellogg

Post  Nastiaknd on Mon Mar 25, 2013 5:56 pm

Maybe you don`t know who Dr. Kellogg is ,but there is one of his inventions which you know for sure - corn flakes .And, perhaps,this is the most adequate of all his ideas.

It is known that John Harvey Kellogg in his fabrications sometimes came to very, very unexpected conclusions. For example, once he said that sex is totally unhealthy. He said that this is the cause of premature aging and a whole bunch of various diseases.
Still, despite the strangeness of Dr. Kellogg, he opened the first in the history sanatorium, where were diets, enemas, and therapeutic exercises. Some of them are worth attention,but majority are strange enough .

Person gets fresh air to the respiratory system while sleeping peacefully, watching good dreams .

This lamp was invented to save patients ear diseases and some other problems.

He just stands and takes pleasure because this machine slaps him on different sides of his body .

others -

http://www.soyinfocenter.com/HSS/john_kellogg_and_battle_creek_foods.php
google pictures
Nastiaknd
Apprentice
Apprentice

Student Rating : 19

Back to top Go down

Re: Dr. Kellogg

Post  Tati.Suriel on Fri Mar 29, 2013 4:36 pm

Wow, that is so weird!! I recognized his last name right away as Kellogs, but I never knew that he also invented so many strange things! The theories that some people have in life are very strange, and it often takes an infinite period to prove or disprove their theory. I wonder if any of his theories were ever proven effective or if he invented something and actually got the patten for it (besides cereal).
Tati.Suriel
Research Assistant
Research Assistant

Student Rating : 16

Back to top Go down

Post  laraschembrisant on Sun Mar 31, 2013 5:05 pm

Use see Kellogg everywhere, in adds, supermarket, and other places. But You wouldn't expect these weird thin from such a great Doctor or Scientist. These theories are all wrong obviously because we do not use them today. Maybe they just sounded weird so no one believed him. Great topic Nastia Smile

laraschembrisant
Graduate
Graduate

Student Rating : 25

Back to top Go down

Post  Dominique on Sun Mar 31, 2013 5:19 pm

Wow that is so weird! I never would have thought that the man who invented cereal I eat had this type of business going on. I wonder where his ideas originated from and how on earth did he come up with such strange machinery. Great job Nastia!
Dominique
Graduate
Graduate

Student Rating : 41

Back to top Go down

Post  Brian Coutu on Sun Mar 31, 2013 8:06 pm

Wow, that's a really cool topic Nastia! When I first started reading about it I saw Dr. Kellogg and it sounded familiar but I wasn't sure from were. I really wouldn't have epected a Doctor to be the inventor of corn flakes and it is really impressive to see his other accomplishments! Keep up the good work Nastia!
Brian Coutu
Research Assistant
Research Assistant

Student Rating : 25

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum