amazing 38 years .

View previous topic View next topic Go down

amazing 38 years .

Post  Nastiaknd on Thu Mar 07, 2013 10:02 pm

Very smelly person in the world didn`t took a bath for 37 years
Kailash Singh decided not to bath in 1974. Just after he married. Kailash hoped that his unusual ritual will help him get son. He said that one priest said that God will give him son if Kailash Singh follow his advice: do not wash or not cut your hair until your son will born .Today really smelly person wears his hair in dreadlocks matted with dirt, whose length is 1.82 meters. Despite this, he was the father of seven daughters, but didn`t had any sons .Still , Kailash refuses to take a bath, saying that only the birth of his son will make him change the fact that he doesn’t take shower nor cuts his hair. However, the birth of the son is kind of unbelievable because he is 66-year-old man and his 60-year-old wife already. The man swore that if his wife will not bring him a son ,he will wash himself only in the next life, and will use water only to clean his face and hands .

http://www.whatsonsanya.com/news-16838-indian-farmer-kailash-singh-65-abandons-washing-after-his-wedding-in-1974.html

Nastiaknd
Apprentice
Apprentice

Student Rating : 19

Back to top Go down

Re: amazing 38 years .

Post  Brian Coutu on Fri Mar 08, 2013 8:05 pm

WOW!!! I REALLY enjoyed reading about your topic!! Is it REALLY true? That is amazing. What impressed me the most was when you said that he managed to have SEVEN kids and all of them turned out to be girls. That is a serious coincidence. I wonder if he is going to keep trying to have a son..... Anyways, keep up the good work Nastia!
Brian Coutu
Research Assistant
Research Assistant

Student Rating : 25

Back to top Go down

Post  Dominique on Sun Mar 17, 2013 11:34 am

Great job Nastia but eww! How can someone live with a person like this? And how would the wife be willing to have daughters when he probably smells so terribly? I would never do something like that, how can he live with the stench?
Dominique
Graduate
Graduate

Student Rating : 41

Back to top Go down

Post  Maya Luisa on Mon Mar 25, 2013 1:02 pm

Wow Nastia very interesting topic. How could he manage? Wouldn't he find it super-disgusting not to take a bath for so long! How can he do that!? I feel bad for his wife, how could she live with him? I bet he smelled quite bad, but maybe she got used to it after a while. And how could his daughters live with him as well? And if he wanted a son so badly why not find another wife?
Maya Luisa
Graduate
Graduate

Student Rating : 21

http://www.facebook.com/maya.oberdieck

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum: