Tokyo

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tokyo

Post  Nastiaknd on Sun Feb 03, 2013 9:52 pm

The largest city in the world is the capital of Japan ,called Tokyo. It is the only city that was had collected more than 40% of the enormous population. From year to year metropolis grow not only in are but in population also . Tokyo is rightly called the largest city, because scientists said that define the exact limits of the territory of the Japan capital is impossible. The fact that the sleeping areas in Gunma, Chiba, Yamanashi, Kanagawa, Saitama, Tochigi and Ibaraki grown so much that they joined. It turns out that it is the biggest Tokyos metropolis in the world. To today , the city's population is more or less 36 million people.

http://geography.about.com/od/urbaneconomicgeography/a/agglomerations.htm
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-16761784
Nastiaknd
Apprentice
Apprentice

Student Rating : 19

Back to top Go down

Re: Tokyo

Post  Tati.Suriel on Tue Feb 12, 2013 9:57 pm

WOW!!! Tokyo is so populated! China's population has even led to the one child policy, it is the population control policy of the People's Republic of China. It restricts urban couples to only one child, while allowing additional children in several cases, including twins, rural couples, ethnic minorities, and couples who are both only children themselves. It is so weird how they have laws about how many children you can have because of their over population. If they had that rule here, I have a feeling it would be broken very often, because many Dominican families have between 4 and 12+ children. I can't imagine living in Tokyo, it must be worse than Japan, because I know someone who lives in Japan and claims that all the houses are very very small, and tight, so if you're claustrophobic, it is DEFINITELY not a good place for you to live.
Tati.Suriel
Research Assistant
Research Assistant

Student Rating : 16

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum