Homo Habilis

Go down

Homo Habilis

Post  Jordan Wahba on Sun Dec 09, 2012 1:01 pm

Homo Habilis is the secound generation of a human being. The homo Habilis have a slightly bigger brain than the previous generation called Austrolopitecus. But it stills has some ape like features like long arms and a weird face. Its name, which means handy man, was given in 1964 because this species were the first ones to make stone tools. they were 1.4 million years old. They were a lot smarter than the austrolopitecus but then after a while a new kind of human being developed called Homo Erectus.
Jordan Wahba
Jordan Wahba
Apprentice
Apprentice

Student Rating : 27

Back to top Go down

Re: Homo Habilis

Post  Minu Sadeghi on Sun Dec 09, 2012 7:14 pm

Nice topic, Jordan!
I still can't believe how much the human body has changed and advanced through those manyyyyy years.
Although I know it's impossible, it would be so interesting to interact with a Homo Habilis. Just to see how they move and act would be insane. Although we won't ever know exactly how life was for a Homo Habilis, researchers have gathered up so much information! alien
Minu Sadeghi
Minu Sadeghi
Apprentice
Apprentice

Student Rating : 17

Back to top Go down

Post  Rita Lulo on Sun Dec 09, 2012 7:41 pm

It is really interesting to know how the brain develops. Their is a very long time period between Austrolopitecus and homo habilis. I wonder if the Austrolopitecus and homo habilis ever met and if they did what their reaction was like? Great topic Jordan very interesting.

Rita Lulo
Apprentice
Apprentice

Student Rating : 7

Back to top Go down

Post  Ignacio Sainz on Sun Jan 13, 2013 9:46 am

wow! it is very interestingg how the human body changes! How tall were the homo habilis? were they still a lot like an ape or more like a human?
Keep up the work, good job! Very Happy

Ignacio Sainz
Apprentice
Apprentice

Student Rating : 9

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum