Hitler

Go down

Hitler

Post  Jordan Wahba on Fri Nov 23, 2012 3:47 pm

Adolf Hitler was a dictator of germany. He was born on April 20, 1889 in Braunau am Inn, Austria–Hungary and died in April 30 1945 in Berlin, Germany. hitler was best known for Starting World War II and the Holocaust. Adolf Hitler was the leader of Germany from 1933 to 1945. He was leader of the Nazi party and became a powerful dictator. Hitler started World War II by invading Poland and then invading many other European countries. He is also known for wanting to eliminate the Jewish people in the Holocaust. Hitler did not have a happy childhood. Both his parents died very young and many of his brothers and sisters died as well. he was expelled from a couple schools and then moved to italy to accomplish his dream to be an artist. He didnt have many artistic skills and then he became very poor. He then moved to germany to become an architect. When World War One began, Hitler joined the German army. Adolf was awarded twice with the Iron Cross for his super duper bravery. It was during World War 1 that Hitler became a strong German man and he also became to fall in love with war. Once he entered politics, he discovered that he was gifted in giving speeches and convincing people. His speeches were good and people believed what he said. Hitler joined the Nazi party and soon became its leader. He promised Germany that if he became leader he would bring back germany to what it was before. In 1933 he was elected Chancellor of Germany. Hitler than started going crazy and blaming the jews for losing the war. then he starting something called the holocoast which killed millions of jews. This was such a horrible thing that he did he hated jews. this is how horrible hitler was but at first he wasnt such a bad person i belive that it was world war one that made his what he was.
Jordan Wahba
Jordan Wahba
Apprentice
Apprentice

Student Rating : 27

Back to top Go down

Re: Hitler

Post  Ignacio Sainz on Sun Nov 25, 2012 11:18 am

Good Job Jordan. I agree with you, Hitler was a horrible man. People have told me that he did not only kill Jews, nut he also killed blond people and people who didn't look like him, but I am not sure if thatis true. Not saying that Hitler was a good man, but he also did good things like: he built the berlin olympic stadium, he improved Germany's infrastructure, he improved the army, and built the autobahn. Even though he did good things he did more horrible so he was not a good man at all. Keep it up Jordan. thumbs up bananarama

Ignacio Sainz
Apprentice
Apprentice

Student Rating : 9

Back to top Go down

Post  Samuel Hebert on Sun Nov 25, 2012 10:47 pm

interesting, hitler was a really grumpy guy which wanted all the people in his army to be the same, so if a guy went into the army and wasn't white with blue eyes he would be killed. in his time of dictatorship he conquered almost all Europe. thanks god the Americans and the Russian tried to stop and after time they did. if hitler would of won the war he would of been the president of the world. this war affected the whole world. if you wonder why today theres alot of jews its because the war forced to move out germany and hide. cyclops
Samuel Hebert
Samuel Hebert
Apprentice
Apprentice

Student Rating : 11

Back to top Go down

Post  Minu Sadeghi on Wed Nov 28, 2012 11:40 pm

I've seen several movies about Hitler and it's really terrible what he did.
It's crazy how the words of one person could convince others to follow him while he killed so many innocent people. Some says that when Hitler tried becoming an artist and was rejected, he was so infuriated that he started having all of these crazy ideas that involved hating Jewish people. Others say that he began to hate them after a Jewish doctor let his mother die. In 1945, Hitler and his mistress Eva committed suicide together in order to not be defeated by the Jewish.

Nice job, Jordan! Smile
Minu Sadeghi
Minu Sadeghi
Apprentice
Apprentice

Student Rating : 17

Back to top Go down

Post  simonvela on Mon Dec 03, 2012 5:36 pm

It is very interesting that Hitler may have or may not have been a good man, but he still did very horrible things to many people. I heared that he did not only kill Jewish but also killed mentally ill people and many others. I have a question for you: Why do you think Hitler fell in love with war? What was the main reason he did fall in love with it? and why did he blame the Jews for everything.

Well good topic Jordan Smile
simonvela
simonvela
Research Assistant
Research Assistant

Student Rating : 11

Back to top Go down

Post  Tati.Suriel on Sun Jan 27, 2013 3:39 pm

What Hitler did was awful. I'm not really sure how people are not ashamed of naming their child Adolf or in spanish "Adolfo". My great grandparents were actually in Austria during part of World War II. They had to escape to the United States but since my great grandfather was a doctor of some sort, they got a free pass to go, but where they stayed they were not allowed to keep children, so they had to put my grandmother in a special home for a few years in her life. It's so strange that he would murder so many people like this. Some people don't even believe in the Holocaust. I know of someone who is from Germany and believes that the Holocaust is just a made up myth and that it's really ridiculous that everyone believes in it. So many people were killed and there were probably many many more cases like Anne Frank. It kills me to see how cruel some people can be.
Tati.Suriel
Tati.Suriel
Research Assistant
Research Assistant

Student Rating : 16

Back to top Go down

Post  elena.scates on Sun Jan 27, 2013 3:53 pm

It's so sad what Germany went through during the time of Hitler's power. Just because of a persons religion, they would be rejected, hated, and punished. I'm glad that leaders of countries aren't still like that!
elena.scates
elena.scates
Graduate
Graduate

Student Rating : 20

Back to top Go down

Post  laraschembrisant on Thu Apr 18, 2013 10:49 am

"Demoralize the enemy from within by surprise, terror, sabotage, assassination. This is the war of the future."
-Adolf Hitler
Adolf Hitler was a horrible man, a cruel man who was "Christian" but did not follow any of its moral or anything that was really christian. Throughout his youth, Hitler dreamed of becoming an artist. He applied twice to the Vienna Academy of Art (once in 1907 and again in 1908) but was denied entrance both times.
At the end of 1908, Hitler's mother died of breast cancer.
After his mother's death, Hitler spent four years living on the streets of Vienna, selling postcards of his artwork to make a little money. No one is quite sure where or how Hitler picked up his virulent antisemitism. Some say it was because of the questionable identity of his grandfather (was Hitler's grandfather Jewish?). Others say Hitler was furious at a Jewish doctor that let his mother die. However, it is just as likely that Hitler picked up a hatred for Jews while living on the streets of Vienna, a city known at the time for its antisemitism.
http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/authors/a/adolf_hitler.html#ifT1p9pw7u3e1XyC.99

laraschembrisant
Graduate
Graduate

Student Rating : 25

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum