Deja Vu

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Deja Vu

Post  Nastiaknd on Sun Oct 28, 2012 9:50 pm

The weird feeling you get when you remember a scene or event when you know you're actually experiencing it for the first time. Some people take it as evidence that they've lived a past life, but more than likely, it's just an uncommon but harmless chemical or electrical blip in your brain.Déjà vu is often a fairly enjoyable thing to experience but it's not anything you want to base life lessons or philosophy on.
Déjà vu from the French, meaning "already seen."
Nastiaknd
Apprentice
Apprentice

Student Rating : 19

Back to top Go down

Re: Deja Vu

Post  martha hildreth on Mon Oct 29, 2012 7:27 pm

nice nastia! I have had some deja vu's and they are pretty cool, I would agree that we might of have lived in another life and they are scenes that you have already lived, but it is really weird so I need more prove to be convinced it is so

enjoyed your topic! congratulations

martha hildreth
Graduate
Graduate

Student Rating : 23

Back to top Go down

Post  Minu Sadeghi on Thu Nov 15, 2012 6:27 pm

Nice topic, Nastia! Very Happy
I agree with you that it is a weird feeling, and I'm sure everyone in our class has felt it many times before.
I personally find it super interesting and enjoyable, because I can't quite figure out why I feel like I recall the scene. I would also have to agree with Martha, because more proof is definitely needed to convince us that there was a past life.
The word "Deja vu" is very nice and it sounds just as sophisticated as the feeling itself.
Minu Sadeghi
Apprentice
Apprentice

Student Rating : 17

Back to top Go down

Post  Tati.Suriel on Thu Nov 15, 2012 7:17 pm

Deja Vu can sometimes even be scary! I get deja vu so often! Sometimes I feel like I had even had a dream about the future before... which is sometimes true. The feeling is really cool but it makes you wonder, where did it come from? Having the feeling that a certain moment was repeated or you were in the same location can kind of creep you out. Were you in that location before? Has something similar to that happened? Can you tell the future? Or in some cases, "were you in that same place in the past life?". Since some people believe in reincarnation, they think of this as a repetition of a time in their past life. I wonder what it really means or where it really came from...
Tati.Suriel
Research Assistant
Research Assistant

Student Rating : 16

Back to top Go down

Post  elena.scates on Sat Nov 17, 2012 3:41 pm

It's weird to think about you living a past life or anything like that! It's kind of freaky. Deja Vu always makes me feel so weird when I get it, although I haven't gotten it in awhile. When I was younger I used to get it all the time and it used to really confuse me!
elena.scates
Graduate
Graduate

Student Rating : 20

Back to top Go down

Post  simonvela on Sun Nov 18, 2012 8:12 pm

Deja vu is very weird. Its happen to me many times. It actually confuses me a lot because i feel like ive been through that are or its happened but its the first time.
Nice post nastia! Smile
simonvela
Research Assistant
Research Assistant

Student Rating : 11

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum: