Osama Bin Laden's execution

Go down

Osama Bin Laden's execution Empty Osama Bin Laden's execution

Post  Brandon H. on Sun Oct 23, 2011 9:18 pm

Osama Bin Laden was not put in an electric chair or given a lethal injection, he was shot several times by a marksman. The life of Osama started out good, he came from a wealthy family, and was helping the United States defeating the soviets. Then he threatened the U.S and took credit for the horrific events of 9/11. He has been wanted ever since, and now he is dead.

His death is well, its hard to say. You cant say great because death isn't great, but you cant say disappointment. In my opinion, there is a problem. After the death of Osama, the United States was very inconspicuos. There were celebrations and online, in the global media where anyone even the Taliban can go, there was Americans mocking. The Taliban want revenge, but they are patient, they have shown this in the past. They will wait for a silent time when their name has been forgotten. They will strike back anytime between now and the next three years, something big as to send a message.
Brandon H.
Brandon H.
Research Assistant
Research Assistant

Student Rating : 1

Back to top Go down

Osama Bin Laden's execution Empty Osama

Post  NAdames on Tue Oct 25, 2011 4:39 pm

I think asama is a worthy peron to talk about but if your gonna talk about him i think you have to talke a little about his backgroung like were he is from, when was he born how were his parents called, did he have brothers or sisters and if he did what were there names and when did they live. I like what you put about nine eleven but was that the only thing he did did he doanything else to make the US chace him or was he a bandit of only 1 crime, all that feedback isneccesary for a good paper.
NAdames
NAdames
Apprentice
Apprentice

Student Rating : 1

Back to top Go down

Osama Bin Laden's execution Empty Nilson its Osama not asama!!!!!

Post  Brock M. Hay on Fri Oct 28, 2011 1:05 pm

I'm sorry Nilson but blog replies are meant for adding information and proving you actually read the blog, not criticizing on what you think people should do. Brandon was writing about the historical event of the death of Osama plus his actions that lead to it, not his whole life. Anyway as a kid Osama was quiet and well behaved, his father was a wealthy building company person or somethin like that. HE had forty siblings and his father had four wives. Osamas mother was casted out by the others because she wasn't from a rich family or something like that. But you can't say that Osama's childhood lead to the events that he dd in his life, if you're thinking afterall waether he is a crazy evil comic book villian or if he did what he did because he thought it was the right thing to do.
Brock M. Hay
Brock M. Hay
Graduate
Graduate

Student Rating : 10

Back to top Go down

Osama Bin Laden's execution Empty Osama Bin Laden facts

Post  AnaMartinez on Sun Oct 30, 2011 2:07 pm

Osama Bin Laden seemed to had started out a good life, with his family. His father worked as a porter on the port of Jeddah, Saudi Arabia. Osama's father then started his own business in 1930, he built his fortune as a building contractor for the Saudi royal family during the 1950s. Mohammed bin Laden, Osama Bin Laden's father, may have had about 58 children. Osama was probably number seventeen. Osama's parents then divorced, and his mother married another man. He then had to live with three stepbrothers and one stepsister.

Overall, Osama Bin Laden had a pretty average childhood. I wonder what made him into the horrible man he was. Question
AnaMartinez
AnaMartinez
Graduate
Graduate

Student Rating : 2

Back to top Go down

Osama Bin Laden's execution Empty Osama Bin Laden

Post  MariaelenaFarina on Sun Oct 30, 2011 3:34 pm

Osama Bin Laden ahd a nice, normal childhood. His parents are obviously not the cause of Osama's horrible thoughts to destroy the USA. This radical tormented people around the globe, killing hundreds of people, and leaving family members distrought. I am so glad that Osama was killed, why should he live when he took the lives of so many innocent men, women, and children? Hopefully, and most probably, Osama will be in hell and stay there for eternity. As Ana said though, i wonder what made him the person that he was? There was no reason for him to turn out that way based on his childhood, and how he was raised. It is pretty scary to think that radicals like Osama just turn on you one day and decide to become terrorists. Writing this response makes me so glad that he is dead, but it would have been better if he was never born....

MariaelenaFarina
Graduate
Graduate

Student Rating : 2

Back to top Go down

Osama Bin Laden's execution Empty Re: Osama Bin Laden's execution

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum