Egyptians

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Egyptians

Post  JeremyM on Mon Sep 26, 2011 8:50 am

There are three kingdoms in the egyptian time. There is the old kingdom, which is when early eventions and most of the pyramids were starting to be constructed and tombs. There were many other things that they have used like a pulley and a wheeling cart. There is the middle kingdom which is also like the old kingdom but with a bit more different things being used and many more pyramids being made. The egyptians also made a "canal" like form to take water from the nile river to other places that are farther off to the river coast. Now theres the new kingdom which is mostly the three kingdoms put together and just being nicely treated and handled. The pyramids are just being handled and taken care of. But the one thing that makes this the bad kingdom out of the three is that the empitre had desire to spread and take control of more land.

What would you think another kingdom would be like if there was ever one coming up in the past?
JeremyM
Newcomer
Newcomer

Student Rating : 0

Back to top Go down

An Imaginary Kingdom...

Post  MariaelenaFarina on Mon Sep 26, 2011 8:57 pm

I think that if another kingdom were discovered, it would be the best of them all. My reasoning for this is because people would have learned from their ancestors' past mistakes. Most likely there would be a strong ruler, or pharoah, organized governments, a set of rules for people to be guided by and burrial traditions. Technology i think would be more advanced in this "imaginary kingdom", and i think that job specialization would be a big part of keeping the kingdom well-organized. Irrigation systems would be better built, and Egyptians would have modern calendars to know exactly when their crops would grow. I think that this empire would be wider spread, and would occupy more land. If this empire were built on the foundations of what i just said, it would be an empire that would be hard to end. The collapse would come a lot later than the collapse of the three previous kingdoms. Smile

MariaelenaFarina
Graduate
Graduate

Student Rating : 2

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum