9/11/01 : one of the most terrifying terrist acts known to man kind

View previous topic View next topic Go down

9/11/01 : one of the most terrifying terrist acts known to man kind

Post  Brock M. Hay on Wed Sep 14, 2011 8:41 pm

Most of you probably don't know that a very annually historical day just passed over the weekend. Exactly ten years from last Saturday, was the exact date of the horrific twin tower attack. It started at about 9:24, when most of us would be in our second class of the day, an airplane crashed into one of the world trade center towers. Soon after another hit the second, and so started complete chaos. In the course of two hours, hundreds of thousands of people died and were buried under a building that once represented the unity of our world. The twin towers was the center of world culture, trade, movement, money, economics, and peace for society. Meanwhile in the middle east the people were suffering and things were worse than ever, corruption, and warfare broke out. And how the Taliban saw it, the worst of it was these white people came without authorization and started to control everything. It enraged Osama Bin Laden himself that these people who were wealthy and happy with their definition of "peace" as in money and greed between the powerful people of the world while they suffered, now they wanted more control! When one sees the chain of events this way you can understand the train of thought that lead them to do this terrible attack. Osama knew what he needed to do to strike the "heart" of our world "peace". In fact, they saw our "peace" as in making rich people richer, and digging a grave for the poor, which can be accurate and up for debate.

After many years of planning this operation it was done on September eleventh, 2001. And their plan was a success. It wasn't about blowing up a building, it was about stabbing the heart of our feeling of world unity, and that we are a happy proud society of all races that care for all. Honestly Osama thought that phrase wasn't true at all, because of all the suffering in his land. When you hear World Trade Center, you think of a symbol of sick maniac terrorist attack and world crime chaos, instead of a symbol of peace and unity and the peace of every man and woman on earth. And even though he is dead, it still feels like Bin Laden proved a huge point to the entire world. And that,s why it can be named one of the worst act of violence, crime, and war in history.

So tell me guys, do you think Osama had a proper motive to do what he did or is he just a crazy evil bastard?
Brock M. Hay
Graduate
Graduate

Student Rating : 10

Back to top Go down

Response to Brock's post on 09/11

Post  HelenaD on Wed Sep 14, 2011 11:11 pm

I just think Ossama was a racist person hateful to the US. Terrorists exist all over Africa (most of them) and I think that is just how it is in the world. Some people aren't conscious of the damage they do just to harm many people. There is so much war in this world that some people probably don't even know what does peace means anymore. No People are too proud of their nacionality & start attacking others thinking they are the worst compared to them. Be proud of where you come from and respect other's cultures & oppinnions on their own country... I love you

HelenaD
Research Assistant
Research Assistant

Student Rating : 3

Back to top Go down

Twin Towers Attack

Post  AnaMartinez on Fri Sep 16, 2011 5:53 pm

I think that Osama Bin Laden was a selfish and greedy man. He didn't care about the many losses and the pain that would cause to their families, he just cared about getting rid of the money. I think he thought that if there was no money, then there was no United States. I really don't think that something that catrastophic was necessary. The fall of the twin towers was one of the most tragic things in history.

I don't think anyone could understand what was going on in Bin Laden's mind. I don't think anyone could understand why he really did it and killed so many people. But who knows, maybe Bin Laden really was crazy.
AnaMartinez
Graduate
Graduate

Student Rating : 2

Back to top Go down

Re: 9/11/01 : one of the most terrifying terrist acts known to man kind

Post  Samuel Hebert on Sat Sep 17, 2011 9:02 pm

I think Osama was one of the terrorists that caused the most damage. His plan was to stab a knife into the heart of the United states. By destroying the twin towers he accomplished it. Hundreds of people died in this terrorist attack. He finally was killed and some people agree but i personaly think we should of caught him and put him in prison Twisted Evil .
Samuel Hebert
Apprentice
Apprentice

Student Rating : 11

Back to top Go down

Osama Bin Laden

Post  MariaelenaFarina on Sun Sep 18, 2011 9:03 pm

Okay, so my point of view is that he was just evil! I can understand having a personal bad opinion about a country, but to crash airplanes into the twin towers? That was uncalled for, mean, racist, and every other horrible name under the sun. Difference in religions and beliefs and cultures i think will always be around (unfortunatey). Osama Bin Laden was once an aliance of the United Sates, and quite frankly, it is scary to know just how much he knew about the USA. The twin towers falling down was a tragic event that happened, and i think that Osama's death was a blessing. Although Osama was the leader of Al-Quaeda, i do not think that one death justifies the death of so many innocent people.

I think it is quite clear, that i definately do NOT think that Osama Bin Laden had a good motive for doing what he did, and that he should not even be given the time of day.

** BTW, VICTIMS OF THE 9/11 ATTACK WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN. REST IN PEACE.... I love you **

MariaelenaFarina
Graduate
Graduate

Student Rating : 2

Back to top Go down

Re: 9/11/01 : one of the most terrifying terrist acts known to man kind

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum