The child who ran a civilization: Short Biography on King Tut

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The child who ran a civilization: Short Biography on King Tut

Post  Brock M. Hay on Mon Sep 05, 2011 6:26 pm

In one of the many famous Egyptian empires and or civilizations the rulers of each land were born of royal blood. When King Tutankhamun was born in the 18th dynasty he was immediately trained to rule an ancient empire. Can you imagine having thousands of people at your waiting call, Or being treated like a respected adult from age six?! Think about your little brother or a kid 8 or 9 years old that you know, imagine that that kid has to order where the army attacks, what monuments that will be built, how the economy will be shifted, what will go towards the people, basically having the eight pieces of a civilization all in their control. This Boy's life was unfortunately short, and there is some suspicion if it was and accident, or if it was planned.

What was left of king Tut's body (he was near the age of 24 when he died) showed that his death was caused from being ran over, in a hunting chariot accident while his general and mentor was taking him hunting as he always did. This evidence is proven in writing and transcripts also with his recorded death. In their tradition, if there is no males left in the royal family, then the general will become the civilization's leader, (until another male is born into the royal family). Perhaps the death of king Tut was on purpose, so that the general (who ran over king Tut "by accident" when his chariot "mysteriously" fell over) could rule the empire.

King Tut had many children with his wife, and get this, his wife was his sister! affraid Even as close back as the 1500s many royal families were imbred, king Tut married his sister, because, it wasn't that wrong back then. His tomb was discovered in 1921, when a strange thing happened. Some call it the king Tut curse, as if the tomb should have never been discovered. the night he discovered it, his dog screamed and died in England at the random same time that every light on the street went out. Months later the man who discovered the tomb died of some lethal disease. All of this information comes from a book i read in sixth grade called kid rulers or something like that.

So history classmates, Who is your favorite emperor,dictator,president, king, or prime minister in history? And what did they do that made them so famous? farao

Brock M. Hay
Graduate
Graduate

Student Rating : 10

Back to top Go down

King i like most : King Louis XlV

Post  HelenaD on Mon Sep 05, 2011 7:49 pm

The king i know the mostwas Louis XlV of France. Louis used the arts and court ritual to demonstrate his control over France. Even though he wasn't a very good King to rule Paris he had a very special character. When the city had a revolution they had his head cut off. The Revolution was called the french revolution of 1789. I like him most of all because of his huge, extrordinary palace of Versailles which still exist and you can visit in Paris. Smile)

HelenaD
Research Assistant
Research Assistant

Student Rating : 3

Back to top Go down

Favorite President...

Post  MariaelenaFarina on Mon Sep 05, 2011 9:03 pm

My favorite president is the United States's current one; Barack Obama. I think that he has made a huge impact on many people's life by becoming the US's first "African-American" president. I personally feel that this was a huge step up in the equality section of things, and hopefully racial issues will be less and less common. Very Happy

MariaelenaFarina
Graduate
Graduate

Student Rating : 2

Back to top Go down

Leonel Fernandez & Barack Obama

Post  AnaMartinez on Sat Sep 10, 2011 11:50 am

Leonel Fernandez did alot for the Dominican Republic, he built a new metro station that helped the city of Santo Domingo a lot with transportation. He didn't really change a lot of things in the country, but I hope he does. He is one of the best presidents in the Dominican Republic. Barack Obama is another one of my favorite presidents. When he became president, it was a major breakthrough all around the United States of America. Smile
AnaMartinez
Graduate
Graduate

Student Rating : 2

Back to top Go down

The best one is...

Post  Alex Galluzzi on Sun Sep 11, 2011 5:41 pm

Guys no... The best one is Tutankhamun! He revolutionized Egypt, and last as a Pharaoh for so much time! People did a fully gold mask for him! He take the place at around 10 years old! Tutankhamun forever!
Alex Galluzzi
Research Assistant
Research Assistant

Student Rating : 0

Back to top Go down

Re: The child who ran a civilization: Short Biography on King Tut

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum