street kids

View previous topic View next topic Go down

street kids

Post  ebeli on Sun Mar 13, 2011 1:05 pm

In third world, countries there are many kids who have to work to get what they needed for the family. This is a situation that has been happening for years and it is sad because these kids don’t have the opportunity to get an education and have a decent job. As I am from the D.R (which is a third country) everywhere I go I se kids in the strict cleaning windows, selling different things, and cleaning shoes. Other kids are begging the people to give them money so they can eat something. It just really sad to see kids without a shoes and dirty horrible clothes. Moreover, it is true that most of them still stuff and are not nice but people have to understand were they are coming from; they are poor and they come from a world that everything is impossible for them, all the dreams that they have cannot be accomplish because of the lack of education and help. Most of these kids have wanted to be a better person, like who likes to clean shoes and beg in the street, wanted to do something productive with there lives. Most of the kids are obligate to do this type of jobs because of the parents, and is not that they trying to be cruel but it are necessary because they need to survive. Also all the trauma they have experienced I their lives, with abusing them physically and mentally, the bad treatments that give them, the need of love and a friend who can be there for them when they need them. Many start using drugs and begin to get into dirty business that leads them to destruction, but what else they could do that is the only world they know, that is the easiest road that they can choose to solve de economic and personal problems. People act the way they were raise, and most of this kids have grownup where everything is bad, not hope, no family, no confidence and it is really hell to live a life like this. That is why people need to appreciate everything they have (and I am not trying to say that if they want to be better person not do it). There is so many things wrong with the world and we are the only ones that can change it. Imagine if the government would create organizations to help those kids in the street by giving them a home, an education, and a decent life instead of using the money in unnecessary thing; it will not only benefit them but it will benefit the world, because the kids and teenagers are the future of the world. What you propose to make those kids (in the street) lives better?

Wink pale cat

ebeli
Research Assistant
Research Assistant

Student Rating : 0

Back to top Go down

Street Kids.

Post  Lisa Ella Humenberger on Sun Mar 13, 2011 10:04 pm

I think its terrible how kids just run around with no parents (some of them) and no behavior. Its not the childrens fault they live that way, it's just that their parents just brought a kid into the world that really shouldn't be there if they don't have the money or food to support them. Also its true that some end up doing drugs and selling them to get more money. they also end up steeling since they have no other choice.
Lisa Ella Humenberger
Research Assistant
Research Assistant

Student Rating : 0

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum