New Zodiac Sign

View previous topic View next topic Go down

New Zodiac Sign

Post  Reny P. on Sun Feb 13, 2011 11:25 pm

Some of you might have heard that there is a new zodiac sign. There is now a 13th sign, called Ophiuchu, which of course changes the whole order. Seems that some stars have moved. Astronomers say that the Earth is now in a totally different spot in relation to the sun than it was thousands of years ago. All my life i was a Libra. It explained exactly who i was. Sometimes my horoscope was mostly right. Now I'm supposedly a "virgo". Im just going to stick to being Libra.

NEW ORDER:
Capricorn: Jan. 20-Feb. 16.
Aquarius: Feb. 16-March 11.
Pisces: March 11-April 18.
Aries: April 18-May 13.
Taurus: May 13-June 21.
Gemini: June 21-July 20.
Cancer: July 20-Aug. 10.
Leo: Aug. 10-Sept. 16.
Virgo: Sept. 16-Oct. 30.
Libra: Oct. 30-Nov. 23.
Scorpio: Nov. 23-29.
Ophiuchus: Nov. 29-Dec. 17.
Sagittarius: Dec. 17-Jan. 20.

Do you believe your sign can just change, along with your personality? Has you zodiac sign changed?
Are you the new zodiac sign Opihiuchus?
Reny P.
Graduate
Graduate

Student Rating : 0

Back to top Go down

Re: New Zodiac Sign

Post  angie m on Sun Feb 20, 2011 1:00 pm

Earth probably moved in the last 1000 years, but your personality does not change. Every time i read my horoscope it was right, but that happens because everything that happens to me i relate it to what i read. For example if it said: libra today you are going to meet the love of your life, then i will look for a person that looks like the love of my life.. if it said something completely different then i would try create a situation that relates to my horoscope.
I dont plan to change to virgo, i am used to being libra ..Smile
angie m
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post  Gabriella on Sun Feb 20, 2011 6:21 pm

I completely agree with Angie's comment. Your horoscope happens because you make it happen.
Anyway, I still act like a libra, evn if I always thought it was a boring sign. Razz
This makes me a little curious to know if people are still going to be reading their horoscopes in about a thousand years in the future and if there will be yet another new sign.
Gabriella
Apprentice
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  Reny P. on Mon Feb 21, 2011 11:10 pm

Exactly, I don't plan on changing to Virgo. I'm still a Libra and I act like it. Though angie thats a very interesting fact. Sometimes people read their horoscope and then try to make it become true. Thats why I make my plans first and then read my horoscope. Usually i take the local Adscene and read the horoscope whenever I have time. Sometimes even after the week is done, I notice that what my horoscope said might have happened. But I guess people find change a good thing.
Reny P.
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post  cierrawright on Tue Feb 22, 2011 7:51 pm

No! You are still the same sign. The change only applied to anyone born after the year 2009.

cierrawright
Apprentice
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum