Attila’s Mysterious Death

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Attila’s Mysterious Death

Post  NVillar on Fri Feb 11, 2011 9:56 am

After he came back from Italy, Attila married a teenage girl named Ildiko. This marriage took place in 453; this was celebrated with big feast and plenty of alcohol. After dinner the happy couple went to the wedding chamber for the night. Attila did not appear the next morning, so the worried servants ran to the chamber. THE KING WAS DEAD! Some people say he was covered in blood; his bride was huddled in the corner in shock. Some historians say he was killed by his wife Ildiko. Others say he suffered a hemorrhage, or he died of alcohol poisoning. I guess we are never going to know the truth since The Huns didn’t give a lot of evidence of there existence.

NVillar
Apprentice
Apprentice

Student Rating : 0

Back to top Go down

Re: Attila’s Mysterious Death

Post  Talia A. on Sun Feb 13, 2011 2:23 pm

This is very interesting. I wonder which story was the true one. But as you said since there was no evidence we will never know.

Talia A.
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post  Paola Rod on Sun Feb 13, 2011 3:59 pm

I wish there was more evidence to this mysterious death because Atilla was an interesting character!
Paola Rod
Apprentice
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  Maria Jose on Fri Feb 18, 2011 9:33 am

Attilas death is still being questioned. Its interesting to see how somone so powerful dies in such a doubtous way. Attila the Hun's death caused a lot of impact...

Maria Jose
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post  chiaracasoni on Sun Feb 20, 2011 9:19 pm

Attila's death seems very interesting, who knew such a violent person would die in such a "simple" way. Being his wife must have been really scary knowing all the bad things he did to people, and thinking it might happen to her one day if he rages.

chiaracasoni
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post  JMertes on Tue Feb 22, 2011 10:54 pm

Great post Smile
I am very curious to know how he really died. I hope it wasn't his wife, that would have been terrible.

JMertes
Research Assistant
Research Assistant

Back to top Go down

Post  Hlabelle on Fri Feb 25, 2011 10:03 am

this is interesting it make 100 ideas go through your mind.....its sad we dont know how he died because now im dying of curiosity... Smile

Hlabelle
Apprentice
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  AmandaCasciati on Fri Mar 11, 2011 10:03 am

Good job! i wonder what happened to the poor guy tongue i wish there was a way to figure out the truth....what really happened
AmandaCasciati
Apprentice
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum