HAITI PROBLEMS

View previous topic View next topic Go down

HAITI PROBLEMS

Post  ebeli on Sat Jan 15, 2011 1:17 am

There were many problems in Haiti before the earthquake happened. Before the earthquake they did not had an organize society, the government was a disaster, people were dying of hunger, no jobs, there was no money and the economy was bad; imagine it after the earthquake it is even worst. Nations had helped along, and had provided food, medicine and material stuff. They also had given money to help reconstruct Haiti but there are so many problems that it is impossible to start again, imagine they do not even have a government. A new sickness had arrived in Haiti called Cholera, which had killed thousands of people in Haiti. Things are just getting worse and worse for the poor people who had suffer so much. There must be a way to reconstruct Haiti, and try to start over. I propose that if Haiti does not have another option that live to the hands of a country (so they can rebuilt the country) that will be responsible to help them. They will probably loose there independence but, it is better to let a country manage Haiti then seen the population declining every day. The other big problem is all the money that are giving the countries to Haiti, a lot of bandits will try to steel the money, so it is better that the countries keep the money until they are organize.
What would you propose to solve Haiti problems and reconstruct the country?
Rolling Eyes Embarassed Crying or Very sad Cool

ebeli
Research Assistant
Research Assistant

Student Rating : 0

Back to top Go down

Post  Lisa Ella Humenberger on Sat Jan 15, 2011 11:15 pm

I think I would go with what Oscar said in class. The earth should just open and swallow haiti. You cant really help this country much. If you give them money, the spend it for themselves, u try ruling over them, they hate you, you bring them a truck full of food, they jump on it or kill you if it is in your hands. I know there are very poor people but a little of organization would kill them.
Lisa Ella Humenberger
Research Assistant
Research Assistant

Student Rating : 0

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum